Apr 14, 2008

You're a Star !

Try a New Technique #164

Good morning to you all !!! I am starting my day with this wonderful challenge on SCS-Double Pocket card from Judy


(Joy in a Jar). Here is her tutorial. Thansk Judy for this great tutorial. It is so easy to follow along.


For the paper, I used the Texture Bashful Blue and incorporated the Cutie Pie DSP. I picked up the colors So Saffron and Old Olive and used it for my images. I have used so many different punches on this card, but everything seems to fit in place.

Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Bundle of Joy
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Texture Bashful Blue,
Cutie Pie DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Old Olive
Accessories: Brads, Blue Gingham Ribbon
Tools: Punches, Scallop, 13/8 circle", Star, Slit, Round Tab, 1/16 punch, Dimensionals, Crop-a-dile







I used Baby Announcement for the inserts.














I used the scallop punch, adhere the 13/8 circle
and used my Old Olive marker to create the little tiny dots. I stamped the big star and adhere the sentiment with dimensional.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is fabulous, Chat! What a great idea to use this technique for a baby announcement. Love all the little details, like the Old Olive dots on the scalloped circle! Too cute!

LeAnne said...

What an awesome card! You really put a lot of thought & work into it, and it shows! Fabulous!
LeAnne

Alhambra Club said...

This is such an awesome pocket card, love it.

Ileana said...

I just love ur card it more then perfect ... I like to make baby cards and this one puts the icing on the cake...TFS

Neva said...

OMGosh Chat this is just gorgeous. Love this and what a wonderful idea it is. so versatile.

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely card. Just wonderful.

Cindee Stacey said...

Great work!! Love this!!

jjcreations said...

Nice use of this layout.....I can't wait to get home from my meeting so I can create one. Joan

Dottie K. said...

Wow this is just so darling. Love all the detail and those colors. :)

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic card! I love what you did with it!

Anonymous said...

Perfect card - love the two tags!!!
I'm always looking forward seeing what you've come up with!!!

Carolina said...

Love it!!! I saw it over at SCS and had to come over to your blog and let you know. I couldn't agree with you more about using this technique for a baby announcement - love it!

Nancy Riley said...

This is just incredible, Chat! You thought of every single detail!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Thank you for the wonderful ispiration you always give me. This would be perfect for my nephews birth announcements!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...