Feb 5, 2012

You're My Type



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

If you have not gotten this stamp set yet, now is the time to get it. I have seen so many cute sample of this set.  There are so many saying included with this set, you can use it over and over again.  I used the hello sentiment on my card and popped the sentiment. I added the flowers and used the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details and it just sparkles.  I used the Adorning Accents for the bottom.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  You're My Type 125650  ( $13.95) clear
Paper:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Basic Black,
Accessoreis:  grosgrain ribbon Real Red, mini brads, Dazzling Details
Tools:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents textured EF, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Boho Blossom punch, dimenisonals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, like how you can make it any type card you want just by changing the sentiment!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Wow, this wasn't on my "wish list"but now it is. Love the samples you have made with it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...