Feb 11, 2012

Consider It Cased 89



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I really enjoyed casing this beautiful card from Sharon's blog ( As The Ink Dries) and I just love how she did a variety of them. I cased one card in particular and I even cased the colors she used.  I made a few changes of course to make it my own creation by adding the Itty Bitty Shapes punch, adding the the ruffled ribbon and piercing around my sentiment.  Hope you like it.
Thank you Sharon for this wonderful opportunity to cased you. I wanted to leave a comment but the comment to the entry is closed?
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see whos she cased. ir could be you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Delightful Dozen, Button Buddies
Paper:  Island Indigo, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: ruffled ribbon, designer button, mini brads
Tools:  piercing tool and mat, scallop circle punch, Big Shot, oval die cut, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, 1/2" circle punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card design and the colors!! Very pretty!!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just elegantly beautiful. Love those flowers.
Hugs
Desire

Cori Kozak said...

Beautiful card! I just love your blog! :)

Vicki H said...

Hi Chat,
I just want to say how much I love your blog! I have always had a very busy and probably "vintage" style to my cards but have been so impressed with your much more stylish clean and simple designs I have been trying my hand at them (and loving the result). The times they are a-changing! Thank you so much for the inspiration you give me. Vicki

Susan said...

love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...