Feb 10, 2012

Apothecary Art



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!
Here is another stamp set that I love from the Occasions Mini even if half of the time I have a hard time saying it. It is called Apothecary Art and it goes with the Framelits Label Collections. How cool is that ? I stamped my image and colored it and I ran it into my Big Shot using the diecut. I used the same cut on the So Saffron cardstock and I used it to layer behind to create just a bit of shadowing in the back. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Apothecary Art
Paper:  So Saffron, Chooclate Chip, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Markers
Accessories:  satin ribbon. pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, Framelits Labels Collections, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful and so elegant. Love the autumn colours as well.
Hugs
Desire

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card design!!! So pretty!!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Brilliant card! Your colour choices and extra layering are fantastic!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Wow this is so Gorgeous, lovely coloring and love the paper to go with it!

DianeL said...

Another amazing creation. I didn't realize Brown & Saffron popped so much. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...