Feb 25, 2012

Stampin' Up Triple Treat Flower



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I cased this beautiful card from Lee Ann's blog ( Flowerbug's Inkspot) but I just could not stop there.
I like the way she did the framing and added the cute flowers.  I had my Triple Treat flower out in the counter , so I decided to used it instead. I added the square scallop die cut and added a rextured background.  Hope you like it.
Thank you LeeAnn for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Triple Treat Flower, Pursuit of Happiness
Paper:  Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, designer brad, ruffled ribbon
Tools:  Fancy flower punch, scallop square diecut, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card ROCKS!! The design is lovely and so creative!!! Hugs!!
Lisa

Christine Blain said...

FABULOUS!! Love the colour combo, and the little butterfly brad is perfect in the flower centre.

Karen McAlpine said...

Very fun little folded piece. I clicked over for the directions and made up a sample. Great idea and love the triple Flower stamp with it!!

Jilljd said...

This is a striking card. I find myself going back and looking at it frequently. Even inspired me to buy a discontinued Triple Flower stamp on Ebay. Wonderful colors and design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...