Feb 9, 2012

Playing with Colors 89



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Here is another one of Jean's colors that we are using for today's Playing with Colkors- Poppy Parade, Peach parfait, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White for my Neutral.  I used the Morning Cup for my main image, stamped and colored it. I added the sweet Adorning Accents EF for my bottom border.
Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Morning Cup
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White and In Color DSP
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessories: poly- stitched ribbon, Crystal Effects
Tools:  circle punches, scallop circle punches, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Connie Plaumann said...

Love this card!!

Unknown said...

I love your card!! I dream of this set of stamps... my next command! Great colors!

jean said...

Fabulous card, I had one of those
morning, so I can relate to your
sentiment.

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous and nothing like a cuppa to lift the spirits.
Hugs
Desire

Anne H said...

Adorable work!!! Love your card!

Gail Emmons said...

love-Love-LOVE it! Another card with beautiful colors and details to inspire me to use this set! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...