Feb 17, 2012

Friendship Blooms



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I found this Friendship Blooms stamp set that I have not used in a while. I love the row of flowers that I stamp in Riding Hood Red.  I used two kinds of ribbons, added black pears and added another sentiment in the bottom.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Friendship Blooms, Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper:  Rding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  striped ribbon, tafetta ribbon, pearls
Tools:  dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card design!! It's very pretty!! Hugs!!

Lisa

Conniecrafter said...

Very pretty design and stamping, just love the layering!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...