Feb 18, 2012

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I just inked this hostess stamp set for the first time and thought I'd use it for today's Consider It Cased. I had such fun casing this beautiufl card from Kristin' blog ( Sunshine, Smiles and Stamps= Lovin' Life). Her design on this card is just darling. I made a few changes on my card to make it my own.
I changed the sentiment, popped the birdhouse and switched the colors.  Hope you like it.
Thank you Kristin for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased. It could be you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Up in the Air, Petite Pairs
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink:  Soft Suede, Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  polka dot ribbon, glitter, mini brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Elegant Lines EF, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, scallop edge border

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Kristin Moore said...

Oh Chat, thanks so much! What an honor. I love how you popped up the birdhouse... and why didn't I think of changing up the sentiment! Now I want to do it again. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card design and stamp!!! Love the colors and the embossing!! So pretty!!! Hugs!!

Lisa
http://myprincess-peaches.blogspot.com/

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my this is Gorgeous, love the color combo, neat embossing and ribbon treatment!

DianeL said...

I love this creation - the colors are so perfect together

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...