Feb 26, 2012

Apothecary Art



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Here is another card I did using the Apothecary Art stamp set. I did color quite a bit ont his stamp set but I enjoyed the whole coloring thing.  I used a DSP background a strip of the Pattern DSP just to break the color, added the pearls and finished it off with a twill ribbon/button.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Apothecary Art
Paper: Whisper White, Pattern DSP, Pear Pizzazz
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories: twill ribbon, button, twine, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, Framelits labels collections, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful! I love the way you've laid ribbon behind the main image, and positioned the bow on top. Really love your use of black accents on this card, too. Just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...