Feb 6, 2012

Simply Simple 89



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I had quite a busy weekend catching up on som orders and getting my stamp room in order.  My husband is doing a project and I am trying to clear some stuff.  I am really looking forward to some organizing done.
Today's card ios for Simply Simple week.  I used the DSP's to create pennants for my background and the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch for my mai image. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Word Play
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pattern DSP's
Ink:  Pacific Point
Accessories:  Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon, designer button, twine
Tools: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Perfect card for someone under the weather. Colours are perfect and such a great layout!

Anonymous said...

If I received this Get well card, it surely would put a Smile on my face. Such a Cheerful choice of colors. Love it! thanks for the inspiration

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning. Sometimes its difficult to create a simple yet eye catching card - and you have definitely got it right here.
Hugs
Desire

TheKatsWhiskers said...

I love this - really great colour combo for a man too, will write the combo down so i can use it in future :)

jean said...

Fabulous card
love the colors

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...