Feb 2, 2012

Stampin' Up Fresh Vintage



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I spent a little time in my stamp room working on some orders for Etsy.  It was also nice and quiet at home so it is like a treat having the house all to myself. I took a break to post my card for Playing with Colors that Jean chose - Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride and Whisper Wgite for my Neutral.  I really love the colors she came up with and since I have been using Lucky Limeade a lot, the Pear Pizzazz is a nice change.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Fresh Vintage
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink:  Riding Hood red
Accessories: striped Riding Hood Ribbon, designer button, twine
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice EF, circle punches, Utty Bitty Shapes punch pack

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the color combo and the ribbon!! Lovely card!

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous love the flower stamp and colours.
Hugs
Desire

Ginny said...

This is beautiful. Love the colors and that stamp set!

Happy Little Crafter said...

Thank you for posting cards with this set! So beautiful! Love your site and I so enjoy being a subscriber!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!! So much you can do with this stamp set!!

Conniecrafter said...

gorgeous color combo, I so love the embossing and the pretty combo of stamping and flowers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...