Feb 27, 2012

Simply Simple 92



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

It has been a super busy weekend for me and when you party in Vegas, you PARTY!.  I know I have a lot of catching up to do, so I am starting with a simple post using the Fresh Vintage stamp set. I used some layering on my flower and finished it of with a cute Riding Hood Red bow.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Fresh Vintage, Loving Thoughts
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, DSPs
Ink:  Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  Riding Hood Red tafetta ribbon, brad, twine
Tools:  Bird punch, blossom pbouquet triple layer punch, circle punches

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Stempelhexe said...

Eine wundervolle, edle Karte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. Love how the small touches of green makes everything pop.
Hugs
Desire

Gail S. said...

You "blow me away" by all of your creations! I love each and every one that you post!

Theresa Rafter said...

so love this Chat xx

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely!

Debbie said...

Great use of the flower punch and twine...so crisp. A true Chat card. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...