Feb 13, 2012

Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch



Hello Peeps !!!

happy Monday !!!

I am going to enjoy my 2 glorious days off and I am starting it with today's Simply Simple post.
I made this clean and simple card using the large circle die cut and embossing it. It serves as a background for my main image. I stamped 2 flowers, punched and layered them together.  I used the Dazzling Diamonds glitter for the center.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch
Paper: Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Pattern DSP
Ink: Brocade Blue, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, pearl
Tools:  Blossom punch, circle punches, Big Shot, Elegant lines textured EF

Thanks for stoppinf by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Neat embossing, like the mixture of the two different ones, neat layout too, very pretty!

jean said...

Beautiful card
great colors

Desire Fourie said...

This is just beautiful. Love the colours and design as well as how the ribbon brings the whole design together.
Hugs
Desire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...