Aug 14, 2011

You're the Best



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

It's hard to believe that you can just say to yourself that you are taking a break. That is basically what I did yesterday. I said no to housework and jus kicked back and did stuff that I have been wanting to do in a long time. I spent time with DH, my Mom, a bit in my stamp room and enjoyed every minute of it.
I think we all need it- just to breathe !!!
Anyway, I made this card using the Fabulous Florets. I love the 3-d effect that this stamp image make.
I stamped it in cardstock using Basic Black ink, cut it and popped it with dimensionals. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Friendly Phrases
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  satin ribbon, brads
Tools:  piercing tool, Big Shot, dots IF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty!!!

Patti said...

Wow to the card also. It's simple and elegant at the same time. Lovely.

Leigh said...

This is such a striking card, must the gorgeous colour combination. Love it.

Wanda Cullen said...

Chat, this card is so rich and stunning!! Love your work as always!

Allison said...

Beautiful! This is always my favourite layout!

Glenda Mollet said...

Hi Chat
I love this card and I "cased" it for my August thank you cards to my ordering ladies. Thanks for all your inspiration and awesome cards.

Jennifer Reynard said...

Wow, love the black stamped on the poppy parade! Stunning card. Will have to try this since I actually own that stamp set! :) Beautiful work as always!!! Jennifer, Calgary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...