Aug 13, 2011

Stampin' up Raining Flowers



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I found this beautiful card on Anne's blog ( The Maui Stamper) and decided to cased it. She had this beautiful framed flower using the Raining Flowers Stamp set.  I made my flower monochromatic using Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade ink. I decided not to stamp my background and juct added the DSP on the sides. I designed my ribbon below the main frame and pinned my sentiment. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky paws) and see who she cased. It could be you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Raining Flowers, Sweet Little Sentiments
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade
Accessories:  scallop dot ribbon, safety pin
Tools:  corner rounder, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Charlene H. said...

I really like your card today. When I looked at the 1st picture I was thinking "how did she get that bevelled frame like that". Then I looked at the pictures more closely and realized its just white cardstock with the DSP on the sides. I will definitely be casing you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! And I'm so flattered :).

I love the way you tapered the dsp - I think it creates a great 3-D look, sort of like the converging lines effect when you put a building at the end of a long road.

Great job - CASE me anytime!

Anne
The Maui Stamper

Anonymous said...

pretty!!!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Beautifully done!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...