Aug 2, 2011

Flowers for You



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I am pretty exhausted today but it was just as relaxing for me to do a bit of stamping before I go to bed.
I love this new set Raining Flowers that I got attending at convention. I used Create a Cupcake stam and punch for the pot and did a faux moss or grass.  I finished it off by adding pearls and scallop dot ribbon.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Raining Flowers, Create a Cupcake, Silhouettes
Paper: Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz marker
Accessories:  scallop dot ribbon, pearls
Tools:  circle punch, tag punch, Cupcake Builder punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Patti said...

So cute. Kind of whimsical.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!! TFS!!!

Conniecrafter said...

darling little flowers and I just love that pot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...