Aug 25, 2011

Playing with Colors



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Looking at these colors and the stamp set I used- it almost feel like there is  a hint of an Asian flare to it.
The colors today - Pool Party, Real Red, basic Black and Whisper White for my Neutral. I would not normally used Fabulous Florets for these colors but I am glad I did because I love the end result,
I hope you do, too.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Upsy Daisy
Paper:  Real Red, Pool Party, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Real Red, Pool Party
Accessories: metal swirl, jumbo brad, silver brads, grosgrain ribbon
Tools:  dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

jean said...

Awesome card

Conniecrafter said...

pretty dimension and love the sentiment!

Kristie said...

Love this card! I cased it and changed the sentiment to Merry Christmas!! Quick question about your layers, were they all 1/4 inch smaller than each other? and is one layer popped up? Thanks

Me, My Stamps and I said...

The layers are just about 1/4" and yes the main layer was popped.
Thanks for visiitng.
Hugs:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...