Aug 31, 2011

Beautiful Wings



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Such A beautiful sentiment from the Faith in Nature.  I used the butterflies and punch them with the butterfly punch.  I could not resist using the Designer Series Papers ( DSP) for my background.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Faith in Nature, Butterfly Prints
Paper:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, In Color DSP's
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, button, hemp
Tools: butterfly punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

11 comments:

Jackie R. said...

Oh My! I am crazy about this card! Love everything about it! Crisp, clean awesome design.

Antje said...

absolute beautiful card. well done

Danni said...

What a great card! Love the black and white butterflies against the colors!

Patti Willey said...

That's the cutest card!

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the colours and patterns!

Marisa said...

I love butterflies and this is a cute card using them.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful.
Sally S

SJ's Stampin Spot said...

Like it? I love it! You always find a way to make each card special.

Julie A. said...

Chat! This is so cute! I love the colors:)

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, love the button bodies!

Unknown said...

I discovered this card through Pinterest. I am a new SU demo and I used your beautiful card as inspiration for a card we'll be making in my first workshop this weekend. I linked to your blog in my post about it. You've made a beautiful card! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...