Aug 7, 2011

Another Perfect Pennant Card



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Here's another card that I made using the Perfect Pennant die cut. I love the framing for my main image- colored the butterfly in Basic Black and just a touch of Crumb Cake. I added the scallop trim border to compliment my frame along with the DSP background.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Creative Elements
Paper:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  satin ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, Perfect Pennant die cut, scallop trim border, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous colour combo and card, Chat!

Lauri said...

This is stunning!!!! Love it!! Thanks for the inspiration...this set has to be on my next order!

Leigh said...

Love this card Chat. Gorgeous.

Jean McKenzie said...

Chat, this is such a striking card! Love it all!

Caroline J. in MA said...

Gorgeous, as always Chat!! <3
xo

Anonymous said...

I love this card - question - which red did you use.

Thanks - Janet

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the detail on your sentiment piece!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...