Aug 17, 2011

MDS Tuesday



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I love the idea of making digital images smaller or bigger to fit the size you wanted. This is especially true on this card. I made the cutout flower bigger than the background flowers. I colored it and popped it with dimensionals and added the brad in the center.  I printed the saying to the size of the 1-1/4" circle punch.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  MDS Green Tea
Paper:  marina Mist, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: markers
Accessories:  organdy ribbon, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, dots IF, border punch, circle punches, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Chat. Always love white borders and trim and the flowers are fabulous.

SJ's Stampin Spot said...

goregous! I will have to make something similar, as you always inspire me.

Thanks,
Sandra

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the popped flower

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...