Aug 23, 2011

Stampin' Up Violets For You



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!


Would you believe me if I tell you this stamp set is from Stampin' UP?  I have been doing some cleaning in our office/storage and found this stamp set and it really caught me eye. I stamped it in Basic Black and did some coloring. I used the Wisteria In Color DSP and did the fold like a ribbon-something I learned at convention. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Violets for You
Paper:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, In Color DSP, Pink Piroutte DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  ruffled ribbon,  glitter
Tools:  Crop-a-dile, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a womdeful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful card!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty stamp, great find and love the pleating with the ribbon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...