Aug 16, 2011

Stampin' Up Sweet Summer



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

Here's a card that features eyelets- fun and easy embellishments that you can add in your card. When I first started making cards, I used eyelets and (brads) a lot. I used the stem from Sweet Summer and the flower eyelets for my main image and the houndstooth IF for my background. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweet Summer, Three Little Words
Paper: Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Basic Black, marker
Accessories:  polka dot ribbon, eyelets
Tools: decorative label punch, Big Shot, houndstooth IF, dimensioanls, Cop-a-dile

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!! now to dig out those eyelets!!! :)))

Michelle said...

This is such a sweet simple card. I just love it! Thanks for inspiring me to use my eyelets too. :)

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, just love your designs/layering!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...