Aug 11, 2011

Stampin' Up Herb Expressions



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's colors for Playing with Colors week- Rose Red, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso and Whisper White for my Neutral.  I decided to keep a clean line for my background. My main image was stamped and colored with markers.  I did some piercing on one side, and finished it off using the scallop dot ribbon adn a cute button that matches my Rose Red paper.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Herb Expressions
Paper:  Rose Red, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Pattern DSP Rose Red
Ink:  Basi Black, markers
Accessories:  scallop dot ribbon, button, hemp
Tools:  piercing tool, 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

jean said...

Gorgeous, Adorable
card.

Conniecrafter said...

neat design, very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...