Aug 27, 2011

Consider It Cased 66



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I found this sweet, sweet birthday card to cased from Cristena's blog ( Gettin' Crafty) and her perfect layout using the Ain't Love Grand stamp set.  I pretty much cased the layout with some  changes- used In Color colors , used DSP using my 1" square punch, placed brads around, and centered the sentiment. I ran the background through the Big Shot using the sqaure lattice IF. I added the dazzling Details  which just make the card stands out. Hope you like it.
Thank you Cristena fro this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Ain't Love Grand, A Little Birthday Cheer
Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Calypso Coral, In Color DSP, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories: satin ribbon, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, sqaure lattice IF, circle punch, extra large, circle cutter, 1" sqaure punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Patti said...

So cute. Great colors and layout.

A Stamper's Journey said...

Super cute card! I love your layout and how wonderful the colors work together. Very pretty.

Maureen

A Stamper's Journey said...

Super cute card. I really love the colors and your layout. I've got to try the dry emboss after assembling part of the card. A really nice look!

Maureen

jean said...

Great cased, love the colors

Anonymous said...

Your work is GORGEOUS Chat! I am very honored that you put a link to my blog along with casing my card :) Thank you!

Inky Hugs,
Cristena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...