Aug 12, 2011

I Love the Holidays


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

It's NEVER too early to start crafting for the Holidays!!
When was the last time you were READY for the Holidays?? Every year Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas seem to "sneak up on everyone…well NOT this year!!

Join us for FANTASTIC Holiday Inspiration to help you get your Holiday Projects completed adead of the Holiday Rush!!
Just think of all the time you will to enjoy your family and friends as the Holidays get closer.

I am truly honored to be a Guest Designer of UStamps with Dawn and Friends -designing for the I Love the Holidays. Click Here to find out more.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

JENNY said...

Love your blog. I love your work. Thanks for sharing. I have you in my favourites now. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...