Feb 29, 2012

Bordering on Romance March Kit Tutorial 2012

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Add romance to your projects using the Bordering on Romance stamp set along with edgelit Adorning Accents and Framelits Labels Collections.  I just love the layouts I used in this project kit tutorial, you really have to see it for yourself. The March Kit Tutorial consist of 4 cards and a 3-d item that will come to you in a pdf format with step by step instructions and pictures that are so easy to follow.
If you already signed up for my quarterly tutorial for the months of Jan-April, you will receive your March tutorial first week of March.

If you have not purchase my quartlerly, here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the January tutorial- P. S . I love you for FREE. 
2. March tutorial 2012 only $3.95
3. March Kit assembled. Minor Assembly required because of shipping.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Bordering on Romance 2012 Kit Tutorial

1 comment:

Mary Lou Glick said...

Oh, so pretty! I can hardly wait until tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...