Aug 28, 2011

Field Flowers September Project Kit Tutorial 2011

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Today, I am sharing another tutorial that you would absolutely love. I used the Field of Flowers stamp set and Friendly Phrases stamp set to create 4 cards and a 3-d item. This tutorial comes with  easy to follow instruction with pictures that will guide you in making them.
The tutorials will come to you in a PDF file via e-mail.
I know you will be delighted in making these projects as you have in the past and take advantage of this
wonderful offer that I have designed for you.


Here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00. You will get October, November and December tutorials and you will get the September tutorial FREE ( Field Flowers Project Kit Tutorial). You have to pre-pay for the next 3 months to take advantage of the Free offer.
Each monthly tutorial will come to you first week of each month in a pdf file via e-mail.

2. You can also purchase Field Flowers Project Kit Tutorial for only $3.95

3. Order from  my online website and you will get the September Kit tutorial for FREE.

4. Order the September Kit already assembled. Minor Assembly required because of shipping.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Field Flowers Kit Tutorial 2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chat,

I love your tutorials. I just signed up for the new round. I ordered this set and have not used it so I am pleased to see this set as your focal point. Thanks again for your great work.
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...