Aug 19, 2011

Nature's Flowers



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I designed this card using the Faith in Nature stamp set. I really love the blend of colors with the White lace border punch working nicely with my main image. I tied the satin ribbon with hemp and added a button that compliments my stamped flowers and the punched flowers. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Faith in Nature
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Early espresso, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  satin ribbon, pearls, hemp
Tools:  lace border punch, Itty Bitty punch shapes, dimensionals, piercing tool

Thansk for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Rose said...

Very pretty, Chat!

inkedx2 said...

I love looking at your cards and visit your blog on a regular basis. Where do you get your color combinations from? They are gorgeous!

Robbie

Foxycrafts said...

Lovely card. I adore chocolate and pink.

Love Joan xx

Conniecrafter said...

very cool stamp, love your punched flowers with the brad centers too!

Anonymous said...

I love to look @ your cards and do on a regular bases. They are always soooo beautiful and elegant.

Kim H

Allison said...

So beautiful! Love the colour combo and ribbon details!

Anonymous said...

Great layout and color combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...