Jul 19, 2010

Deisgner Series Paper Share












Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I just got my new papers from Stampin' UP and these papers are just beautiful. We did a paper share with my group and I thought I'd extend it to you. I even took my own pictures, so you can see how beautiful they are.

I am doing a PATTERNS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SHARE for the BRIGHTS, REGALS, NEUTRALS AND SUBTLES COLLECTIONS. You will get a
total of 80- 6 x 6" papers for $12.00 plus $4.95 S/H. If you live around my area,
you just pay the $12.00. Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
I will not be posting the Simply Simple today. Playing with Colors on Thursday and Considered It Cased on Saturday since I will be away for convention. I will try to post something about convention in the next few days, at least I will try and keep you posted.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



Designer Series Paper Share




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...