Oct 6, 2026

Stampin' Up Painted Pumpkins


Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

I am playing today's Splitcoast' CC1125 color challenge-
Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight. For dessert-
any green. I chose Old Olive. I started with a designer background
in Daffodil Delight color, glued it on Cajun Craze c/s.
I then glued it on a Basic White card base.


I used the the arched frame in Old Olive c/s for my main panel.
I stamped the pumpkins in Early Espresso ink and colored them
with blends- Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie.
I die cut the leaves in Cajun Craze c/s.
I assembled as shown.


I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink.
I embellished with seam binding ribbon in Daffodil Delight,
jumbo brad and adhesive- backed solid gems.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...