Jul 16, 2010

Four Squares Inchies




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Friday !!!
I am doing the countdown till I go to convention (4 more days) and there is still packing to do, swaps to finish and just minor details I have to take care of, but ready or not I am off to have a good time. How about you?
Here is a card usong the Hostess Cute by the Inch-and I find these colors just totally adorable, and I hardly ever used them (Note to self- use these colors). Anyway, I added another dimension to the flowers by punching them with the Itty Bitty shapes punch and embellished with pearls. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cute by The Inch
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: ribbon, pearls
Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes punch, square punch, CE, pinking hearts border punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Danni said...

So adorable! Love the soft colors and the layout!

jean said...

Wow I need to case you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...