Jul 26, 2010

All I Can Say is WOW !!!


Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Monday !!!

Everytime I go to convention, it never cease to amazed me how much FUN it was and there is always new stuff to learn, new people to meet and new perspective about your business. I feel so energize and it keeps me going till the next convention. Needless to say, I had a blast and I am ready to share what I love-


Anyway, let me just say What was I thinking? When you are at convention, there isn't really anytime to turn on your computer and post. You have all these activities around you and you can't just stop. I met such wonderful people at convention and got to hang around with them.


The swaps are fantastic, the presentation motivational and... I booked two workshops at convention, possibly 3. How crazy is that ? My friend and I sampled a variety of food and got to shop at our favorite store after (Brighton). Our suitcases could not hold any more room after our trip to the Memento Mall. Talk about traveling light-never happened !!!
Thanks for stopping by.
More to share... have fun stamping!!!
Chat


1 comment:

Lola G. said...

Glad to hear you had such a great time! I'm looking forward to getting there at some point.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...