Jul 7, 2010

Cute by the Inch




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Just decided to do an early post today-it's going to be a busy day for me with my class this morning. I have things that needed to be done before I get there. Anyway, this card was done using the new Hostess set-Cute by the Inch. I used the square punches and kept my layout with clean lines adding a texture in the background. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Cute by the Inch

Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, DSP
Ink: Chooclate Chip
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, pearls
Tools: sqaure punches, Big Shot, square lattice EF, glue dots, CE

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Love the way you've used this Inchie set Chat! GREAT design! I've got it, but haven't even used it yet. Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)

Dee in N.H. said...

Well now, I thought I kinda liked this set......Now I know I like it! Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...