Jul 4, 2010

Four Squares Note Cards

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Sunday and Happy FOURTH of JULY !!!
I am sure everyone is getting ready for their July 4th celebration !!! I will be doing the same thing except everytime I get up the room is spinning. I have really bad sinus and vertigo and it is just making it hard to do anything.
Today's post is quck and cute. Just little 3 x 3 note cards that I did for my etsy. I am a little sad that this set is gone. I am using a lovely DSP called Raspberry Tart and I got it in the Clearance Rack. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Four Squares
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, DSP
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: ribbon
Tools: scallop edge punch. dimensionals, glue dots
Thanks for stopping by.
have awonderful day stampin"
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...