Jul 8, 2010

Playing with Colors 09




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Thursday !!!
Today is week 9 of Playing with Colors and I hope you play along. I am using Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Any Neutral- Whisper White. I wanted to add texture on my White background so I used the square lattice EF; stamped image in a circle frame; embellished with
ribbons and brads. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Accessoires: ribbons, brads
Tools: Big Shot, square lattice EF, Nestie, glue dots, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Irena said...

This card is really beautiful. Great color combo. Wonderful stamp. Lovely ribbon.

Lorri said...

Oh I LOVE this color combo, and your design is beatiful Chat! TFS your amazing work!

jean said...

Chat
Awesome card, great layout

Lynne Phelps said...

I LOVE these cards! My sister recently received the rejoin for $35 offer to become a demo again. Do we have to sign up under the same demo as before? If not, what are the advantages to signing up as part of your downline? Let me know!

Kristin Moore said...

Oh my, amazing!! Love this one- super great layout and design. THe colors are so sharp and vivid together. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this card...the design...colors...love it all.

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this card...the design...colors...love it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...