Jul 30, 2010

Welcome Little One !!!


Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Friday !!!
We welcomed our latest addition in our family-Little Cade early this morning, and I am proud to say I am officially a Lola (grandma). Needless to say, we had a very busy night but it was worth the wait. He is just gorgeous !!!!
I was able to decorate the room in time and got some signs done.
I made the Welcome sign for the hospital door and made the It's a BOY sign for visitors to sign. I thought the Fox and Friends stamp set was the perfect choice because they have a jungle theme in his room.
It was such a wonderful experience and I still say he waited for me to get back from convention.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

stampingwithlulu said...

Congratulations, Grandma!

Susan S said...

Congratulations...you're in for a lot of fun!!

The signs are great...love the colors

Unknown said...

lovely!! and congrats, lola!

Hmm, a sign to sign. I may do that for our little one (if we know ahead of time what it'll be ;)).

Terry Molineux said...

Congratulations! We welcomed a great nephew into the world thursday too! How cool is that..now some pictures please of the new grand baby and grandma!

Lorri said...

CONGRATULATIONS CHAT!!! So happy for you, love the name they chose! Your project is beautiful, can't wait to see more baby creations! :) Great to see you at convention, too! HUGS!

Marisa said...

This is great! Congrats Lola :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats Chat!! I'm glad to hear that they waited for you to get back from convention. It was wonderful getting to meet you and Jean while you were here I SLC. Thank you so much for the beautiful butterfly. I will cherish it always!!


Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...