May 19, 2014

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Hope everyone's weekend was wonderful. My DH and I had a wonderful camping weekend...again.
It was an early birthday celebration since he will be working pretty much next week.

Today's card is for Simply Simple week using a border embossed background and your basic Black and White cardstock. I used a retired Stampin' Up set for my main image. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Dream a Little, Great Shapes
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, jumbo brad, crystal effects
Tools: embossing folder, diemnsionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Tonya Denton said...

This card is anything but simply simple!! What a gorgeous card!!! LOVE IT! :)

2dogs2luv said...

it's stunning; not too sure how you did your template,tfs!

Terry Montgomery said...

very pretty card!

Unknown said...

Love your card. I can never do the window type card as I never get the panes the same size. Can you give me any ideas?

Conniecrafter said...

neat background for the leaves, so pretty! Glad you had a fun weekend!

barb hendrickson said...

I'd love to know what company this sentiment is from. I would love to get it, if possible. LOVE it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...