May 10, 2014

Consider It Cased and a Sneak Peek




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I saw this beautiful card on Natasha's blog ( Inking Out of the Box) and I knew I have to case it. This is one the stamp set that I preordered and I just love it. I used the Blendabilities to color my flower.
I did make a few changes on mine to make it my own. Hope you like it.
Thank you Natasha for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Blended Bloom, Lots of Thanks
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Hello Honey, In color DSP
Ink:  Memento Black,  Blendabilities, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Baker's twine, paper doily
Tools: circle punches, decorative dots EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

8 comments:

carolscards said...

LOVE IT!

Connie G said...

This is so pretty. Love the colors. I am thrilled that we now have the thicker twine - do you like it better? It looks so great on this card. Just ordered the very exact color on my preorder.

2dogs2luv said...

very nice; can you share how you did the middle? can't wait for my order to arrive

Gabby said...

Nice card, Chat! The new floral stamp is on my wish list, as well are the Blendabilities sets. I love that they come in sets of light/med/dark shades, which makes it easy to blend the colors. Takes the 'guess work' out of it. :)

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this has been coloured so beautifully.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tonya Denton said...

This card is just gorgeously beautiful!!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, such pretty coloring and just love the doily with the banners!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Hi,
for the middle, I started with the lightest color first, then the medium coloring only what I wanted and blending the colors at the same time then just colored the center with the dark color.
Hope that makes sense.
I love thicker Baker's twine. so easy to use.
thank you again for stopping by.
chat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...