May 8, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Finally, a day off from work and with plenty of time to play in my stamp room. I will not be doing any housework today, just stamping and catching up with my to-do list.
Today's Playing with Colors- Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, Certainly Celery and Whisper White for my Neutral. I used the image from the Gifts of Kindness stamp set, and manage to add the Petal Parade and Flower Shop for my flower design. I also scored the background using the scoring tool.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Flower Shop, Gifts of Kindness, Petal Parade
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango DSP
Ink: Certainly Celery, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray
Accessories: scallop polka dot ribbon, designer button/linen thread
Tools:  Simply Scored Scoring tool, pansy punch, piecing tool/mat, circle framelits, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty layering of the flowers and the string and button combo is neat!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so bright and cheerful with the green and red.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...