May 11, 2014

Another Sneak Peek





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day

This is a door prize that I made on our last demo meeting. I used this new stamp set for my goodies.
Every month, we do a door prize on our demo meeting and I was the lucky one last month. So whoever gets pick gets to make it. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Num- Num, 5 way Flower
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: striped grosgrain ribbon, flower bard, brads
Tools:  scallop circle punches, circle punch, decorative label punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a delightful gift set. Love the cheerful yellow.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tonya Denton said...

I love these gifts you did along with a matching gift bag! It's all just beautifully done! Who wouldn't love to receive this ensemble of goodies?! :)

Conniecrafter said...

Love the pretty yellow colors, wonderful prize package!

Sheila Jamison said...

:) cute

Sheila Jamison said...

:) cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...