May 5, 2014

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

It was a busy weekend for me and I felt like I still need today to be part of my weekend. I will be sending some tutorials today and finishing some gift boxes for a friend. Then I will be working on some masculine swaps before Thursday for our demo group. Since I was the lucky person to have won the door prize, it is my turn to work on one. Just thinking of some ideas that I can come up with.
Today's Simply Simple card is for Mother's Day. I slanted my DSP's and my sentiment, added the natural ribbon and button for embellishment. Hope you like it. Jean is still having technical issues with her computer, so she has not been able to post. Hopefully, she will resolve this issue soon.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Easy Events, Something to Celebrate
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, DSP's
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories: natural ribbon, button/linen thread
Tools: piercing tool/mat, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...