May 27, 2014

MDS Tuesday


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend ! Despite my busy schedule I did find the time to relax and enjoy some family time. I did not have much time to post so I am hoping to catch up with  some weekly challenges.
I did another scrapbook page using MDS. My DH birthday is coming soon so I thought I will do a page of one of his favorite things to do. I used the First Edition background for my main page and added some stitching. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Gabby said...

VERY NICE page! Like your layout, papers, photos, grommet embellishments. :)

Conniecrafter said...

Great page, love the way you did the title and great pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...