Jul 22, 2009

Triple Square


Sketch Card Challenge #238
Good Morning peeps!!!
I thought I would do today's sketch on SCS before I go to bed. I am going for the easy and clean look and with very little stamping. The top background was done using the Score Pal, the leaves were die cut and the rest, just a few added touches.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: brads, polka dot ribbon
Tools: Score Pal, die cut leaves, Big Shot, dimensionals, scallop edge punch, scallop oval punch, large oval punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stamping !!!
Chat

5 comments:

Kay Kalthoff said...

Chat, this is absolutely lovely!! I can't stop looking at it! Looking forward to seeing you at convention!
Kay

emily said...

WOW! This is stunning! Love how you took things most of us have and amped it up!!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Great job on the sketch :-)

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!! tfs!!

June Houck said...

This card is really striking!!! I love it. Beautiful, Chat :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...