Jul 28, 2009

Darling Duos












Color Challenge #229
Good Morning !!!
I made two cards for the color challenge-
I used the Circle Circus set and it is becoming one of my favorites. I still kept everything clean and simple except I did add some layers to the scalloped flowers.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, DSP Celery
Ink: Certainly Cellery, Pixie Pink, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, brads
Tools: circle punches, scallop circle punch, embossoing and Big Shot, piercing tool
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Stamping day!!!
Chat
Make sure you play with my BLOG CANDY if you have not gotten a chance to do so!
Scroll down below.

13 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Love these cards, Chat! Very sweet colors!

Louise Brown said...

What a beautiful color combo you've done here. Love all the cards!!

Mary said...

I was *not* going to buy the Circle Circus set even though I love circles. I love the cards that you made using this set and I will be buying it! My husband will appreciate your helping me to spend more monry. :)

Mary

judy anderson said...

These cards and colors are yummy!

Jean McKenzie said...

Lovely Chat!! This set was one we received at Convention this year and I always struggle to find ways to use it! I love what you have done with it here!

Trena said...

These are beautiful! I love the color combo; so fresh and upbeat! TFS

Virginia Johnson said...

WOW! You really can put a card together, Chat! I am on your feed and get over here to check out your site regularly, because you make such fabulous cards! I love these two, just like every other card and stamped item on your blog!!

Anonymous said...

love these cards and the colors are awesome!

Phyllis Strickland said...

Terrific cards. WOW again! My wallet thanks you, cuz at I have all this stuff.

Kim Etherington said...

Very nice. Always so well put together.

June Houck said...

I love all the layers! Great card :)

Vicki said...

I love this colour combination! Beautiful!

zeldastamper said...

did you use dimentials on your flower fusion? I really like the way these seem separate.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Zelda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...