Jul 16, 2009

Daisies




Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge # 8
Mojo Monday Week 95
It's that time again for another inspiration from the Divine Divas. This card is definitely inspired by the above picture especially the colors. Hope you like it and would be able to play along. The sketch is from Mojo Monday.
Check out the other inspiration from the other Divas.
RECIPE:
Stamps: For All you Do, SA Dots wheel
Paper: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay, White Craft
Accessories: polka dot Bermuda bay ribbon, button
Tools: floral fusion die cut, eyelet border punch, dimensionals, 1/16 punch
Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful, Chat! These colors are so gorgeous together!!

Lori Rider said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I can't wait to get that set and DP! I love how you used the stamps and different patterns and your stack of flowers!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous Chat!! I ordered that dp but now I am thinking I should order those stamps too! What a gorgeous design and I love those colors!! Beautiful!

Dale Marie said...

Love the colour combination. Gorgeous card!!!

Angela said...

Beautiful combo of patterns! Great card.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is beautiful, Chat! I love the colors and the double punched border. Wonderful layered flower and ribbon treatment.

ChristineCreations said...

Oh I love how you pulled all these elements together from your inspiration Chat!

And I'm SO putting Kiwi with Bermuda soon. It looks fabulous!

Denise Young said...

How cute! Love these colors and polka dots. TFS. Have missed seeing your uploads. Glad to see you back again.

Olena said...

Awesome card! Love it! ~Olena~

Jennifer Reynard said...

Beautiful,stunning, perfect!
Jennifer, calgary

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So pretty, Chat! I love the square button in the center of the white flower and your pretty colors and ribbon! Daisies are such happy flowers.

Jean McKenzie said...

Chat, this card is just gorgeous as are all of your creations! I love the colour combo here and the way you put the layered flowers!! Yummo!

Hugs, Jean

Ronni said...

I love that your stamped image looks like a polaroid! Awesome, as usual!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...