Jul 27, 2009

Luggage Tags


Hello peeps !!!
Planning to travel soon ? Perhaps, going to convention ? Here is a neat idea to attached to your suitcase. I even used the In Colors in the new catty and the new stamp set. The Old Olive ink pad works perfectly for all the colors.
RECIPE:
Stamps: For All You DO, It's a Date
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, IN Colors- Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry,
and Bermuda Bay
Ink: In Colors
Accessories: brads. plastisc luggage and holder
Tools: piercing tool
Thanks for stopping by.
have a wonderful stamping day!!!
Chat

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice!!! tfs!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Those have to be the prettiest luggage tags evah, Chat!

Brocéliane said...

so cute :)

Melissa Punt said...

Oh how cool is that??? Where do you find those luggage tags?

Unknown said...

Love those tags! I too would like to know where you got those - I'd love to customize some too!

Betty Button said...

OOOOH I love them, where did you get the tags???

Jean McKenzie said...

Wow what a very very clever idea! Just the ideal tag for luggage - easily seen and unique! Very pretty! I too would love to know where you found the tags Chat!

Hugs, Jean

Louise Brown said...

What a very good idea...... prettiest luggage tags I've ever seen!!!!

Ellie said...

OHH I LOVE THEM! :)

Me, My Stamps and I said...

I found the luggage tags at the dollar store. The hplder I found at office supply (Paper Plus) here in AZ.
hope that helps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...