Jul 21, 2009

Magnet Box




Hello and Good Morning !!!
Yesterday, it finally rained and it was a nice change from the 116 degrees weather that we were having. Although it looks gloomy outside and still sprinkling, I do not mind it at all. I met a girl in my blog from Australia just recently and they have their winter over there.
Anyway, I wanted to share some new tools that I got recently from Stampin' UP called the Stampin' UP Bitty box and Envelope die cut. I made this cute box for this 2 x magnet with a cute 2 x 2 tag with envelope for my esty shop.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, DSP Thoroughly Modern
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Accessories: polka dot Bermuda Bay ribbon, brads
Tools: floral fusion embosslits, SU Bitty Box and Envelope, circle punches, piercing tool
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stamping day !!!
Chat

1 comment:

jean said...

Sooooooooooooooo
Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...