Jul 28, 2009

Dream Good


Card Swap
Good morning!!!
I did this card at a recent swap on SCS and I just love the Rich Razzleberry cardstock and Soft Suede together. I added a strip of Designer Series paper, Razzleberry Lemonade. The modern label punch was used for the sentiment.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Razzle dazzle
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, White Craft
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, brads
Tools: horizontal punch, dimensional, Modern label punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stamping day!!!
Chat

4 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the colors and unique design!

Phyllis Strickland said...

More WOW cards. No, I do not need Razzle Dazzle...

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful colour combo and design.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Desire

June Houck said...

Yumm...I need that new modern label punch...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...