May 15, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's colors are- Crushed Curry, Pool Party and for my Neutral I used Whisper White. I used some splatter for my background and added some textured embossing. I love the look of the doily in this card with the small banners. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Simply Sketched, Wetlands, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Whisper white
Ink:  Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Memento Black, markers
Accessories: ruffled ribbon, designer brad
Tools:  square lattice EF, banner punch, dimensionals, Itty Bitty shapes punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice card! Like crushed curry and the color combo you've used looks good. I like grunge and the way you've mixed it with lace, ribbon and texture are cool creative touches. :)

2dogs2luv said...

you have a nice way of combining colors....thanks for sharing another nice card.

Conniecrafter said...

really love this layout, great colors and cool background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...