Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Tuesday!!!
I am playing today's Splitcoast' CC1122 color challenge-
Peach Pie, Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade and Old Olive.
For dessert- Fall/with 2 additional colors. I used Early
Espresso and Crumb Cake. I started with an embossed background
then glued it on a Basic White card base.
I used a die cut panel and added a designer paper glued behind it.
I also added the scallop border in Peach Pie c/s.
I stamped the pumpkins in Early Espresso ink. I colored them with
Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade. I die cut the fence and the leaves.
I assembled as shown.
I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso ink.
I embellished with a Peach Pie bordered ribbon, rhinestone
brad and Pumpkin Pie dots.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List 


![Painted Pumpkins Bundle (English) [ 168439 ] Painted Pumpkins Bundle (English) [ 168439 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168439s.jpg)
![Painted Pumpkins Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168431 ] Painted Pumpkins Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168431 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168431s.jpg)
![Painted Pumpkins Dies [ 168437 ] Painted Pumpkins Dies [ 168437 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168437s.jpg)
![Linked Together Dies [ 164808 ] Linked Together Dies [ 164808 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164808s.jpg)
![Lovely Stripes 3 D Embossing Folder [ 167179 ] Lovely Stripes 3 D Embossing Folder [ 167179 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167179s.jpg)
![Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ] Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/100702s.jpg)
![Peach Pie 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 163799 ] Peach Pie 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 163799 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/163799s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ] Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/120953s.jpg)
![Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147114 ] Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147114 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147114s.jpg)
![Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154897 ] Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154897 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154897s.jpg)
![Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154958 ] Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154958 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154958s.jpg)
1 comment:
I love this, neat look of trellis in the background, neat fence and like how the leaves are growing up it, great coloring of your pumpkins and like the scalloped edges, so pretty topped off with the bow!
Post a Comment